Friday, September 23, 2011

~a little french inspiration~

It's Friday!
My favorite day of the week!


So full of promise for the weekend.....

It's a bright sunny day here~
but I did notice some low fog
on the fields this morning,
while driving my kids to seminary
{very early....I might add....ouch!}
mother nature's just setting the stage
for fall & halloween :)


the tips of some leaves
are just starting to turn.....
but by mid-afternoon it will be 80.
not too shabby, eh?


we are so fortunate to have beautiful
"indian" summers here....
I think it's just a little bonus
 for suffering through
our very wet springs!


I'm heading out this morning...doing a little
"shoppe" shopping
and then home to make some sense
out of my completely out of control
overgrown, everything is humongous back garden....
wish me luck....;)


what do you have planned?
friends?
family?
cleaning?
gardening?
thrifting?
yard sale-ing?
crafting?
all of the above?
or
???


whatever it is.....

enjoy!



xoxo,



Shellagh



{all images via pinterest}


19 comments:

kathee said...

Hey girlfriend! Love~Love this post! I'm really enjoying each photo....I hope you have a wonderful weekend...I will be finishing my booth for Remnants of The Past, hitting the estate sales, a Sunday flea....drinking some wine (ok lots of wine) etc etc!!!
Talk to you soon, xokathee

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Wow...such beauty...beautiful way to brighten my day, thank you!!

Passionate for White said...

Those blue shutters.....oh how I would love them!

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Holy cow these are gorgeous images! Makes me want to clean up my act! Have a great weekend!

Beach House Living said...

Work, work, work....

NanaDiana said...

Shellagh- I want to sit on that first porch and drink my coffee and listen to life moving on around me. Every single image here is one of beauty. I hope you have a wonderful, wonderful weekend- xo Diana

Gracefully Vintage said...

Beautiful all of them.. Love the fog-the old doors-rustic nature.. Thanks for Sharing...
Karryann

Ido said...

Loved all the photos, have a nice weekend!
XXX Ido

Crystal Rose Cottage said...

Sounds like wonderful weather you are having. We will be hanging out inside this weekend I think if the weather forcast holds true. I want to rent a funny movie and thinking about "Bridesmaids". Going to catch up on some furniture painting too! Enjoy your weekend!~Hugs, Patti

It's me said...

Beautiful !!...have a nice weekend.....love from me...xxx..

It's me said...

Thanks for following...i thought you did that for a long time.......love from me...xxx

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Enjoy your weekend! I've got lots of projects to work on for my new booth venture.

Hope to hit some sales too.

hugs
Sissie

Blondie's Journal said...

I'm glad you are getting some sun...you deserve it!! We are having a party for my daughter's graduation and I am praying it won't rain!!

XO,
Jane

Martha Kisling said...

Beautiful photos - they inspire me to grab my watercolors and head outside to paint!

Unknown said...

oh-so-beautiful images shellagh! my plans are to go junkin with a friend. can't wait! happy fall mon amie! (your tresors will be in the post by 9:00 a.m. eastern time! ;))

Karen said...

I love your photos...they are so wonderful. My husband and I are going on a "date" tomorrow night and then we have our son's hockey game to go to on Sunday.
Have a great weekend Shellagh!
xo~
Karen

Katherines Corner said...

what a BEAUTIFUL post. Autumn is one of my favorite seasons. This weekend I think I will spend some time adding a few fall touches to our home.
Sending hugs your way!

Burlap Luxe said...

That first picture wow's me!!
as do all the beauty you create over here!
Nice to see you back and posting.

xoxo
Dore

Godastunder-tokigaidéer said...

You just have the moste wonderful pictures. Lovely....

Anna

Blog Widget by LinkWithin